Seriously, the breaking up of Gizmos because of physics ghosts. WTF? Fix this self
Rebuilding the camera does not work because the render-target attachment is not recreated.
Node::asyncCreate has an assert if it cannot find the sought after node. Fail over to some default node.
We need to be able to control the passes from Collada.
Also the pipelines.
No doubt this will involve surfaces and cameras and evaluate_scene nodes.
<see jesse for details>
When selecting a node in the scene hierarchy that has a transformation property, the property is not showing beneath the Transformation rollout. Clicking on Hide/Show does not change it.
1. Open Default.DAE
2. Go to Default Scene. SceneLib -> Default Scene
3. Click on node "Camera"
4. Scroll down to Transformation and toggle between Hide/Show.
5. Add Transformation: Rotate. Now the transformation opens up.
6. In the scene navigator, click on any other node.
7. Click on node "Camera"
How do I remove an item from a Lib?
User should be able to remove unwanted items to clean up Lib.
But, if the item is used in the scene or by another node, there should be a warning, ideally with a list of what is using the item.
Other potential option:
"Remove unused items from this library"
Without having saved changes, hit File->Close
Dialog pops up:
Do you want to save before closing?
There are two cancels.
Should be Yes/Okay, No, Cancel.
Undo button does not undo a scale change.
1. Double click Default Scene
2. Click on Node inst_of_FA43
3. Add Transform Scale
4. Change X scale from 1.00 to 0.01
5. Hit Enter and see the box scale in the X dimension.
6. Hit Undo in the upper left. The scale transform is removed from the Transformation List but the box remains scaled.
SubDisplay.updateDisplays() are now cycled by BaseNodeAsset.updateDisplays() for simplicity/encapsulation of individual SubDisplays
Insure each BaseNodeAsset::SubDisplay contains its own override updateDisplays() function
This may mean extending SubDisplay (or its descendants) for each ?
or adding a BaseDisplay descendant and calling its UpdateDisplay() ?
Method 1 seems better.
done - test images committed in ActorEditorResources folder